Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weight loss challenge -Achieve your New Years resolution


Weight loss challenges available: If you have made a New Years resolution to shed that few extra pounds, we are running a weight loss challenge. 
Drop me a line and we can chat about how I can help you achieve your goals.
We are offering a challenge where you sign up and we track your changes over the next 12 weeks. 
You will receive plenty of tips and tricks as well as recipes to help you achieve your goal.
There is a prize at the end of the 12 weeks for the person who has lost the most in inches and pounds altogether.
We all put ten dollars into the pot and the winner takes the pot!!!!!! 
All moneys collected go back to the members of the weight loss challenge winner.
Drop me a line through one of my links below and we can get started right away.
New classes beginning every week. Sign up today.


"I'm so excited to be helping others reach their wellness goals! Contact me for more information or to get started reaching your goals."
 



Yours in health,
Barb
888-814-7570
email
More information on weight loss challenges
Great Shape Today 

No comments:

Post a Comment