Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fibromyalgia, MS, Irritable Bowel, Acid Reflux, Depression, Chronic Fatigue

 Testimonial - (2/2/2004)Barbara Kolb - Portland, Oregon, United States
Before I started on Herbalife it seemed that my life was on a downhill roller coaster with all curves and no stops. I struggled to find the strength to make it through each day and was beginning to lose faith that it would ever be any different.


I have been suffering from Fibromyalgia for 6 years. This is a systemic illness which causes wide spread body pain along with many other symptoms. In my case these included Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraines and Depression.


3 years ago I became disabled after having an attack, which is now believed to be caused by MS. My cognitive skills, motor skills, balance, and bladder functions were impaired. The pain and spasms in my legs became unbearable and for the following year I was unable to walk without a cane. I was in an "exacerbation period" for that year and then improved somewhat but still dealt with these issues along with other neurological symptoms to the degree of total disability.


7 months ago I was introduced to Herbalife. At that time I was on 12 medications including narcotics for pain. I had no strength or energy and was severely depressed. Within the first 2 weeks I noticed an improvement in my mood, energy, digestive system and focus ability. I started getting better everyday and 2 months ago was able to drop my medications down to 5. Although I still suffer from both illnesses it appears that the MS is in a remitting state and I am much stronger than I ever believed would of been possible.

Herbalife has given me a second chance in life. The products give me the nutrition and strength my body needs to fight these illnesses and the symptoms I face. I now not only have hope and faith back in my heart but also a smile on my face.


Products I use: Formulas 1, 2 & 3, Joint Support, Tang Kuei, Xtra-Cal, Aminogen, Relax Now, Sleep Now, MentaBalance, St. John's Wort, Herbalifeline, Woman's Choice, Woman's Advantage, Mega Ginsing Blend, Niteworks

ours in health,
Barb

Set up an account here first
then go to the Herbal health community with this link



Herbal Health Community-View Products and Pricing--------use the same email that you logged onto the herbal health direct.com account

also try this website below


No comments:

Post a Comment